We understand what a stressful and challenging time it is for everyone. In the most recent direction from our governor, we are classified as an essential service and we are open for business. We are following their guidelines to stay as safe as possible and we can perform exterior and interior estimates with the following modifications:
- We can perform exterior estimates without you having to come outside and can have a conference call (Facebook, Google Hangouts, Zoom,) or talk on the phone with questions.
- For interior estimates, we can schedule a conference call and we would request measurements as needed. You can also send pictures and there is a possibility we could do an estimate that way depending on the size and scope of the project. If you are unable to do a conference call and provide measurements, we can postpone the estimate until the stay-at-home order is lifted.
- We can perform exterior estimates without you having to meet us and if you need to meet with us we can set up a conference call using platforms such as Facebook, Google Hangouts, Zoom or talk on the phone with questions.
- For interior estimates, depending on the unique property situation we can discuss options but if the building is occupied we advise to postpone the interior estimate until the quarantine is lifted. If the building is not occupied we can perform the estimate and do a conference call or talk on the phone if needed.
- Our commercial projects continue to operate, and our commercial estimating team is continuing as well for any new project opportunities.
When you call to schedule your appointment or book online, we can help you get set up so you can communicate with your estimator.
We will continue to keep you updated if our operational procedures change and although we are an essential business, we have all of our office employees working from home to maintain the safety standard. We also have a Site Hygiene Plan in place to ensure that our employees are following hygiene and site cleanliness guidelines set forth by L&I. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please let us know.
Thank you for working with us in our continuing efforts to continue our business with you.
The Armadillo Team